Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 Upcoming Halloween Shows

Fall has finally arrived, even down here in New Orleans! Hooray! I thought I had burnt out on the Autumnal feeling with all the work leading up to Halloween & Vine, but I am being renewed by chilly nights and ever shrinking daylight.

I have pieces in a couple upcoming group shows. First up is the Madman's Masquerade in Kingston, NY. On October 16th. This link has more info. I will have a couple die cuts as well as these 2 new pieces.




Next Up is MF Galleries 8th Annual Halloween art show being held in Genova, Italy, more info here

I will have these 2 pieces at that show




I just noticed Joe Simko will also have work in this show, which is an odd coincidence because he just painted one of my gags for the upcoming Wacky Packages Postcard series, and He did a WONDERFUL job! Thanks Joe!

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. I came across your art through what seems like a totally random series of web searches/ Either way, I'm glad I found this. Great work.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael, I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete