Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/31 Volume 5 pre orders are now available



The Newest volume of my series of Halloween art books is coming soon. I added the 2 different limited edition versions of the book to my Big Cartel store as pre orders. As with previous volumes, there is a premium edition which contains an exclusive postcard and a hand drawn sketch inside. This is limited to 20 copies. There is also a version limited to 30 copies which also has a hand drawn sketch inside, but no postcard. All 50 copies are signed & numbered. I am expecting to begin shipping these in late November. The regular versions will be available through Blurb when they are completed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, How are you today?

    Ah!!! At last I discovered what I was looking for. Sometimes it requires so much attempt to discover even small useful item of details of theshiverboneyard.blogspot.com.It is a wealthy able website for us.I think that it website is one of the primary needs of person & is type for important any growth.Actually I like this website.So I want to discuss Is a wood made cards holder better than others? People select them for their function, versatility and elegance. Wood business cards holders for cards or credit cards can carry all of these qualities so it's not surprising why people select them to give as a gift to family, colleagues and friends.

    Congratulation for Article.

    ReplyDelete