Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crazy two weeks

The beginning of Mardi Gras, the Saints winning the 2 big games of the year and the resulting parade of nearly 1,000,000 people Last night, pshwew! Great time to be in New Orleans. Except of course for the temperatures lately. :-) I really shouldn't complain about lows in the 30's considering the snow pounding many of my friends are suffering through. Spring is coming, keep your eyes on the prize!

My production has been cut down dramatically for all of the above as well as a commercial project I am working on that has a tight deadline. It's pretty exciting to me & I can't wait to be able to share the news.

Today I noticed someone is selling one of my older postcard paintings on ebay. It was always one of my favorites, and am half tempted to buy it back! I think the price is about $25 less than I sold it for originally. It will be fun to see if it sells.





edit: It sold, I should have gone for it! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment